With the holidays approaching and with the quarantine fatigue more and more Americans want to go traveling during a pandemic for the holidays. We can’t wait to see our relatives and gather together like we used to. So for those who are planning to travel by plane or get on the road. From our experts, we share 10 tips on traveling during a pandemic.
- Check your travel restrictions.
- Wear a Mask.
- Keep your The1VirusBuster® Badge around your neck at all times.
- Don’t forget to bring extra masks, extra The1VirusBuster® Badges, and hand sanitizer.
- Avoid close contact. Respect social distancing rules by staying six feet apart.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid leaving during peak hours and Fridays.
- Bring your own snack and drinks to avoid public places.
- Consider getting tested before going to see older relatives.
- Get your flu shot before you go.
Hope you enjoyed these tips we shared on traveling during a pandemic and, if possible post-pone your travel.